Terms & conditions
under and/or elsewhere in the site.
In order to use the Anushree sarees the user have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
1. Our products i.e. Sarees and the images displayed in our catalogues printed and published from time to time herein which are hereby sold contains our original exquisite designs, the ownership rights (Copyright & Design) and it shall not assign any license / or right to any third party to reproduce our designs on textile fabrics and/or to uploaded on e-portals or social media without our written NOC. And any person and/or persons copying and/or morphing and/or altering /or reproduce on textile fabrics including the pattern, theme, concept in any colour, in any form, our products and/or images containing our designs /are hereby warned of swift and stringent legal action for Copyright infringement and Design infringement under the Copyright & Design Acts and shall also be liable to face criminal action inter alia for counterfeiting, cheating, forgery, fraud etc.,.and also for offences punishable under Information Technology Act., and all applicable laws for the time being in force.
2. Our products once sold and delivered shall not be taken back under any circumstances. But it can be replaced and additional shipping charge will be applied. The claim should be placed within 24 hours of delivery.
3. Our company shall neither accept any responsibility nor entertain any claim for the sale of the products executed by you on any website/e-portal site/social media sites.
4. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
5. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
6. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Anushree sarees for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
7. Anushree sarees shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
8. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications through email and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
9. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then Anushree sarees is not liable to pay / refund any amount more than order value of customers.